Presented by Christina Wilke-Burbach, PhD(c), MA, RMT, Rev
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Search of Rochester
To schedule a private session with Christina while she is in Rochester check out the services she will be offering by clicking here.
The Chakras are the main energy centers in our body. They are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our aura. Their function is to vitalize the physical body and to bring about the development of our self-consciousness. There are seven main Chakras. Each chakra is associated with certain physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual interactions.
The energy coming to us from the cosmos and universe is changing. New and potent energies of high frequency light are becoming increasingly available to us in the earth plane. As a result, the Transpersonal Chakras that exist above and below the physical body are awakening.
All of the Chakras are located within the Light Body. The Light Body is a structure of light from higher dimensions. Your Light Body is a newer energy body—a part of your aura that was not possible to awaken before these new, higher energies came to the earth plane. There are seven vibrational energy body centers that power the Light Body. Each one of these centers corresponds to a Chakra and lies on top of it, a level closer to your soul. Your Light Body opens doorways to even higher realms of light, such as the soul, Monad, and divine.
In this presentation, we will review the functions and themes of the main Chakras, Transpersonal Chakras, and the Light Body centers. You will connect to and experience all of these energy centers. You will learn how to further awaken your Light Body and Transpersonal Chakras. We will discuss how the Chakras and Light Body can be used as vehicles of personal growth and spiritual transcendence.
Christina Wilke-Burbach, PhD(c), MA, RMT, Rev
Christina is a holistic healer, wellness consultant, Reiki Master Teacher, ordained minister, lightworker, and an Awakening Your Light Body Graduate. Her business is Mind, Soul, and Self LLC and is based in Wisconsin.
- She will complete her PhD in Health Psychology later this year (2012). She has a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology, 2 bachelor degrees in Psychology and Cultural Anthropology, and a minor in Sociology.
- She has presented at academic conferences and has taught hundreds of classes, workshops, and group sessions throughout the entire state of Wisconsin as well as Minnesota and California. She is a published author and award winning researcher and healthcare provider.
- She teaches on a number of topics that include Holistic Healing, the Chakras, Reiki, meditation, altered states of consciousness, and advanced energy healing. She also teaches certification courses in Holistic Healing with Aromatherapy, Holistic Healing with Herbs, and Holistic Healing with Food.
- She is an instructor in the Institute for Intuitive Arts and Sciences in Madison, WI
- She designs and facilitates women’s wellness, metaphysical, and spiritual retreats in the Midwest
- She created a line of Mind, Soul, and Selfcare products that promote holistic health and wellness and facilitate spiritual development
- For more info, please visit www.mindsoulandself.com